Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Very nice.

I loved the sketches. I wish I could draw that good.

And it's nice to see that DARPA went through with the armored shark program.

Rebuild Rebuild

Addicting

It really is.

There are only a few things I could find wrong with it.

1. The journals. They are very vital to the experience of this game, but they just seem lacking. If you could add more variety to them, that would be great.

2. I'm sure everyone has said it, but the zombie attack animations. You seem to be good at art and programming, but maybe you could collaborate with a better animator.

3. Buildings could use upgrades. Instead of having to convert motels to apartments to house my survivors, I should be able to upgrade the suburbs. Being able to upgrade buildings on multiple tiers would add depth to this game like you wouldn't believe.

4. Fatigue system? It just doesn't seem right to be able to send the same soldier on mission after mission. Maybe in the next game you could introduce a fatigue system. Maybe it could be turned off during easy mode to make it easier for less skilled players.

Now time for my review to be lost to the other 300 and never seen again........

Lots of people find this review helpful!

BBS Awards 2010 BBS Awards 2010

I got

Second place.

My gimp will pay for this disgrace, he better prepare his anus for punishment.

Zombie Creator dot com Zombie Creator dot com

Needs more...

Cowbell. erm, I mean pieces.

It could use more pieces as well as more categories.

Maybe a nose and ear category. Maybe like film grain and sepia layers in a layer/tint category.

Pieces like gunshots would look badass also.

I see how you have said you have limited time to work on it, but no offense, you should have worked on it longer before you submitted it. That would have given it a better score, and the popularity this could gather.

Good luck on this project, it has great potential.

thistler responds:

hey thanks :) Yeah, it does need a few more categories and more clips. I'll try to put up a few noses and rotting flesh/exposed brains type clips.

I'm going to be adding film grain and other effects soon as well as the ability to change hue/saturation.

cheers,
-thistler

Madness Miscreation Madness Miscreation

awesome game

this is a great game. it has good graphics, and a humorous story line. people complaining about not dying, but i dont think that impacts the quality of this game. my suggestion: upgrades for weapons instead of just picking up an automatic rifle towards the end of the game. and maybe medals for each rank.

Little Monster Little Monster

a little overdone

dont get me wrong, it is still a good game; but, it is a genre that is really over done. you need something that really sets it apart from the others. there are hundreds of platformers just like this. it needs something special to set it out from the sea of identical ones. it was a good game, but ive played ones exactly like it a hundred times.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

you dont have to come and confess

we're looking for you. we gon find you, find you. you can run and tell that, run and tell that, run and tell that, homeboy home home homeboy.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

took you long enough

ive been playing this on armor since it came out. thank god you finally brought it here. but anyway its a very good game

p.s. conastist: i cant wait for last stand union city to come out. i have played all the alphas on your site.

Bieber Shooter Bieber Shooter

work on it

it dosent always work and it could use some refining

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

cant start new game

when i try to start a new game, it just continues my old one. but i mean hey, it only been a few months. you cant fix shit in that amount of time (sarcasm)